Monday, July 12, 2010

Heart Is In July Ignition 点燃七月的火花

















     七月,这是不约定的重逢.
~ An unexpected reunion in July.
When I first saw you
I was afraid to talk to you,
When I first talked to you
I was afraid to like you,
When I first liked you
I was afraid to love you,
Now that I love you
I'm afraid to lose you.

The first time I saw you ,
I knew it was true.
That I'd love you forever
and that's what I'll do.

Love at first sight is possible,
but it's always a good idea
to take a second look.

Believe in love at first sight
Love at first sight is one of the
greatest labor-saving devices
the world has ever seen.

What's so remarkable about
Love at first sight?
It's when people have been
looking at each other for years
that it becomes remarkable.

Love at first sight is possible,
but it pays to take a second look.

The only true love is love at first sight;
second sight dispels it.

Love at first sight saves a lot of time.
Who ever loved that loved not at first sight

相聚与相识
~   single eyelids  ~

No comments:

Post a Comment